Covid-19 Safety Plan
The safety and health of our guests and our staff is our #1 priority. ADONIA Tea House has implemented a re-opening plan that follows the WorkSafe BC guidelines closely. The protocols we are enforcing are as follows:
- ♡ Guests are asked to sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- ♡ Guests are asked to sanitize their hands before and after using the washroom.
- ♡ Washroom will be sanitized regularly.
- ♡ Staff must wear masks during their shift.
- ♡ As always, our kitchen will follow Food Safe procedures, which serve to prevent the spread of viruses as well as foodborne illness and other bacteria.
- ♡ We have implemented a schedule of frequent hand washing.
- ♡ Our staff will not report to work if they have symptoms of any illness.
- ♡ QR code menus are accessible for every table.
- ♡ We have increased the frequency of surface sanitizing.
- ♡ We work closely with our food suppliers to ensure the safety of our restaurant’s supply chain.
- ♡ We have allotted extra time in between seatings to ensure that we thoroughly clean and properly sanitize each seating area.
- ♡ We have installed air purifiers for extra safety.
Thank you for your support and trust in us. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us for more information. We look forward to serving you again!
ADONIA Tea House